Thursday, September 23, 2010

School 2.0 Reflection Tool NETS-T 2

According to NETS-T 2 says “Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments.” As a teacher my main point would be to be a “Model Digital-Age Work and Learning” I would like to model and facilitate activities for my students through technology providing the necessary tools for them. NETS-T 2 fulfills School 2.0 toos because of the way we all learn something from this website.

The name of the resource that I researched was Grow Your Personal Learning Network New Technologies Can Keep You Connected In the resource found I learned that there are many things we as teachers should do to improve the student’s necessities. The most interesting point that I learned in this resource is that in the process of providing students with the necessary tools, the teachers also learn and improve their way of teaching through technology.  As discussed in the research provided currently there are new tools in technology that enables quick communication from students to teachers such as chat, e-mail, and twitter.

I chose this standard because now a day technology is the most important thing teachers should obtain for teaching. Keeping up with technology is hard, but it is necessary in order to provide students with all the help that they need. Technology changes at every moment and that is why we should keep up with it as teachers. 







In School 2.0 we took a survey to know what kind of teachers we would be. This post reflects on what I learned and how I think this activity has improved my thinking as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment